I have been baking like a crazy woman (that’s what you’re supposed to do around the holidays, right??) I’ve done espresso brownies, peppermint brownies, chocolate gingerbread cake, breads, soft pretzels, and what feels like a thousand other things. I wanted to create something different this morning, so I modified my M&Ms Blondies recipe to make Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Blondies for a New Years Eve party. Here goes!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle, combine sugar, brown sugar, and melted butter.
- Add peanut butter and two eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients just until combined. Stir in milk chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into an 8″ x 8″ pan lined with parchment paper. Bake 30 – 35 minutes until edges turn a golden brown. Allow to cook completely before cutting.