With over 85% of the soy in this country being genetically-modified (GMO), I am generally hesitant to purchase soy-based products. When I learned that San-J’s Tamari Sauces are verified Non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project, I was excited to try them out!
We got to sample San-J’s two newest sauces: Gluten-free Mongolian Stir-fry Sauce & Marinade and Gluten-Free Tamari Sauce with 50% less sodium. San-J’s also carries several other products, which include salad dressings, soups, cooking sauces, and rice crackers.
Asian Barbecue Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds of chicken (whichever pieces you prefer)
- 1/4 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce
- 1 t crushed garlic
- 1 t freshly-grated ginger
- 1 t sesame oil
- Combine Mongolian Sauce, crushed garlic, grated ginger, and sesame oil.
- Place chicken in a dish and pour the sauce over the chicken. Marinade for a minimum of 2 hours (up to 12 hours).
- Cook marinated chicken on a grill until the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
This chicken would be great served alongside homemade fried rice, which can be seasoned with the low-sodium Tamari Sauce, or marinated vegetable skewers, that can also be made on the grill.
To learn more, like San-J’s on Facebook.
*I received these products for free to review. The opinions expressed are honest and provided without monetary compensation.